Monday, July 29, 2019

I'm Baaaccck!


I’m baaack! But more importantly, Jacob and Leila are back. ;)

For Worse (The Billionaire’s Vow, #4) will be released August 10!



I know it’s been quite awhile since we checked in with The Whitmores, so I wanted to give y’all a peek behind the curtain. You love these characters as much as I do and have been on this journey with me, so you should know why it came to a screeching halt a few months ago. Within a series of months, I moved from WA back to CA and have been getting adjusted to a new routine along with some drama on the homefront...all of which aren’t conducive to writing and releasing the stories my readers deserve. :( 

I’m finally settled, things are going smoothly, and I’ve had some of the best writing days in a long time. Going forward, I’ll definitely check in and give more updates...I really appreciate your patience! And tbh...I’ve missed you guys. :)

I want to do something celebratory next week leading up to the release of For Worse (i.e. GIVEAWAY!)...so keep your eyes peeled here and on FB for the deets!




0 comments

Post a Comment