Thursday, July 24, 2014

A little something...

If you're enjoying the Beautiful Surrender series, you're (hopefully) going to love this tidbit of news.

I fully intended for Waiting for Forever (Beautiful Surrender, Part Four) to be the final installment in the Beautiful Surrender series, but as I've written and explored Logan and Melissa's romance, there's still so much story to tell. So I'm splitting part four into two pieces. This means there will be five parts in total of the Beautiful Surrender series. Let me know if you have any questions!

****

As far as what's coming up before we dive back into Logan and Melissa, I'll be releasing Stolen, the His Dark Lessons prequel on August 8!

Stolen touches on some pretty dark stuff, but I'm looking forward to showing you how Cass and Chance met and the events that led up to their breakup. Fair warning--Stolen has no HEA, but spoiler alert--you'll have to read the His Dark Lessons series if happily ever afters are your cup of tea.  :)

That's all for now. Thanks for reading and supporting me. I appreciate every single one of you. <3

0 comments

Post a Comment