Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm alive! And Updates!

Been awhile, huh?

Sorry I haven't been blogging...I had some relatives that were visiting for a few day and I ended up catching the worst cold I've ever had in my life. That's no exaggeration either...I got sick on my birthday (May 30) and I just got over it a few days ago. :/

I didn't let the cold keep me from writing though...The Billionaire's Past (His Submissive: Part Ten) will still be out this Friday, June 21!

I've started this new thing where the books are released a day early, but that won't happen this time around unfortunately. My cover designer is out of town so she won't be able to get the cover to me until June 20...which means it probably won't be available on Amazon until 2pm PST/5pm EST on June 21 unless by some sort of magic Amazon sweeps it through without the big production that usually occurs.

I *will* be posting an excerpt on Wednesday to tide yall over though. :D

Sorry for any inconvenience...and I'm sorry I haven't been posting. Thanks for reading and your emails!

0 comments

Post a Comment